*Merry Christmas / Merry Christmas (in Italia)

gift

« Older   Newer »

1. *gioianera*

User deleted

WHAT'S INSIDE THIS GIFT?

All products in this gift are solid, naked, and preservative free. Celebrate with Lord of Misrule and Golden Wonder, and warm yourself with Cinders and the uplifting Father Christmas, and when you need some time out, relax with the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar. This re-useable box is ideal for stashing your Christmas decorations in afterwards!

Lord of Misrule bath bomb
    Cinders bath bomb
    Fathers Christmas bath bomb
    Golden Wonder bath bomb
    Christmas Eve bubble bar

Prezzo: £19.95

€31,95 (in Italia)

--------------------------------------------------

Christmas 2012 (non più in vendita)

All that glitters must be gold! Open the lid and discover five golden wonders inside.

"Anyone getting this much gold for Christmas will feel very rich indeed! Whether you want creamy luxury or uplifting sparkles - choose this one!"

WHAT'S INSIDE THIS GIFT?

Merry Christmas has creamy and comforting treats such as Snowcake, Crème Anglaise and It’s Raining Men - plus the citrusy, refreshing qualities of Sunnyside and Golden Wonder!

Crème Anglaise is wonderfully luxurious - if you want someone to feel like they’ve been wrapped up in a box of chocolates with soft caramel centres, then this is the gift for you!

Prezzo: £ 23,95

Edited by *gioianera* - 4/10/2013, 12:54

2. sally.brown

User deleted

Questo potrei seriamente considerare di prenderlo durante i saldi, visto che Trilly e Crème de la crème non li ho mai provati e mi ispirano, Ti Adoro è un mio must-have e NonLaBevo so che mi piace ma non lo comprerei a prezzo pieno perché ci sono gel doccia altrettanto buoni e più economici. Peccato per Biancaneve che lo ficcano ovunque, ma soprassederò :P .

3. piccoledonne

User deleted

mio mio mio! questo (nei saldi) me lo piglio! :woot:

sally per biancaneve non ti preoccupare, lo puoi scambiare con me sempre e comunque :B):

coccoina :wub:

2 replies since 30/9/2012, 14:14   84 views